FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- DO YOU DO STYLING OR CONTENT CREATION FOR PUBLICATIONS? Yes! We love to create unique, personalized content for a wide variety of electronic and print publications. We focus on projects that relate to our areas of expertise-- interiors, events and personal style. Please contact us to discuss your project further and we'll look forward to discussing how we can work together.
- I KNOW A WEDDING DESIGNER WILL HELP ME COORDINATE THE DETAILS OF MY WEDDING, BUT WHAT ELSE DO THEY DO? A great wedding designer (that's us!) will come alongside the couple and find out what makes them unique. We will listen to the couple's story and be able to distill what makes them stand out in the world. Then, we use that information to help sculpt a truly memorable event by suggesting small touches, creative flourishes and creating moments that will define your day. After all, we all want our wedding day to be an intimate and unique celebration!
- I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN AFFORD A WEDDING DESIGNER! We understand that you work hard and operate on a budget. We all do! We make sure that your designing dollars are put to great use. In our initial complimentary consultation, we'll help you determine how your budget may be best spent. Our expertise is in suggesting areas in which you can save money during your planning. After being a part of many events, we know what leaves a lasting impression and where to focus your event budget. When you look at the time and stress saved by hiring a designer, you may decide that planning services are more valuable to your emotional state. If you're not sure your budget allows for a designer, but would like to hire us, here is a creative way to approach wedding planning, and one that we encourage of all our clients or clients-to-be. Make a list of all the items you want as a part of your day. Then, prioritize them. You may realize that some of the items lower on your list could be eliminated and the budget instead applied to hiring a designer who will save you time, help you navigate the family and vendor relations of such an event, and help you stay focused on making the day relaxing and enjoyable.
- DO YOU ACCEPT ADS OR SPONSORSHIP OF YOUR BLOG? We accept a small number of pre-approved sidebar ads. If you’re interested in advertising on Triple Threat Design Studios' blog, please visit our sponsorship page for more information. If any content is sponsored or otherwise compensated, that fact will be made very clear. Every once in awhile, we use affiliate links (which means we receive a tiny commission for linking to an external shopping site). However, it should be noted that any affiliate links are added after a post is written and only if a product is available via an affiliate. We never highlight a product only because it is a commissioned item. Views expressed are the opinion of the blog author, and no one determines the content of my posts but the author.
- CAN I USE YOUR PHOTOS ON MY BLOG OR PIN THEM? Yes! We'd love for you to pin us (follow us on pinterest) or use our photos. But, we do ask that you properly credit us (just use a caption like "photo by Triple Threat Design Studio" and link back to the specific post). And, we'd love to receive a link to where you've posted our picture so we can say a proper thank you! Drop us a line on twitter or an email or leave a comment on the blog post!
- WHAT DO YOUR DESIGN SERVICES COST? Many designers require an initial meeting to tell you how much they charge for their services. We believe in providing a menu of rates & services on our website (TripleThreatDesignStudio.com) so that you can know what to expect, plan for your event and gain a positive understanding of what we do. We are just like you-- we work hard, plan our budgets carefully and want great service that caters to our busy lifestyles. Take a look at our menu and let's chat about how we can help you plan an amazing celebration!